Measuring your head is an important task prior to ordering a wig. In order to buy a lace wig that perfectly fits you, you should take your measurements carefully. Make your hair as flat as possible before taking the measurements.
1. Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear across forehead: At the front of your ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.
4. Ear to Ear over top: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of your head to the hairline directly above your other ear.
5. Temple to Temple around back: Measure temple to temple across the back of your head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of your hairline across the nape of your neck.
If your measurements are between sizes we suggest selecting the larger size that is closest to your measurements.